To be successful in this position you must possess the following:
- Have a trade background in roof plumbing,
- Experience in domestic, commercial and industrial metal roofing,
- Show excellent organisation and time management skills,
- Good communication skills with clients, trades people and colleagues,
- Ability to provide roofing reports.
- Ability to carry out administrative tasks.
- Ability to measure and quantify materials,
- Accuracy with figures and measurements,
- Understanding of OHS&W requirements,
- Industry certificates – White Card, Working at Heights,
- Current Drivers Licence.
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct site visits and measuring, liaising with customers
- Attend sites across Sunshine Coast, Brisbane & surrounding areas
- Carry out professional roofing insurance assessments, provide report, scope and estimate
- Ordering and sourcing of materials and co-ordinating deliveries.
- Produce accurate job costs,
- Site supervision,
- Roof repairs.
- Liaise with subcontractor teams
Successful applicant will have uniform, mobile phone, and company car supplied.
An attractive salary package will be offered based on experience/qualifications and all applications will be treated as confidential.
Please forward all applications to