Is your metal roof worn out, damaged or in need of a roof replacement? Read on to find out more about the roof replacement process with Capricorn Roofing!
Our Roof Replacement Process
- To get started on your roof replacement, contact us today for an obligation-free quote!
- Once the quote is accepted and the deposit is paid, your Capricorn Roofing team will be assigned to work with you from start to finish!
- Choose the perfect colour for your roof from over 20 Colourbond options. We will finalise all of the details, arrange the necessary building approvals and order the materials needed.
- A date will be booked in with our team to start your roof replacement.
- On the selected day, our team will arrive and begin by installing safety rails to suit the shape and height of your home.
- We will professionally move any solar hot water or solar panels before removing your old metal roof.
- Next, we inspect the roof battens and roof tie-downs. These will be replaced if required to meet Australian standards.
- Watch your home be transformed as your shiny new roof sheets are installed! We finish the roof with all cappings and flashings to make water tight.
- We re-install any solar panels or solar hot water and remove the safety rail.
- We complete a final clean of the roof with a blower or hose, and your metal roof replacement is complete!